Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So, I am getting REALLY sick of school. I usually like it, but now i dont want to bother with it anymore. Proof, here i am just writing this when i have a mid term in a few hours. Nothing is gooD About it.. I have a 11,000 loan that could have payed for 2 years. It is never ending.
I mean, even usually whenever i get stressed about it i still like going.. I used to find it interesting,, but now i feel like it is a waste.. uh.. what to do..I am so glad that the red cross job is ENDING soon,, Im just not sure when exacley,, but if it goes any longer then the end of the month, im not going to be able to do it. And I probably wont have to, thank god. It is really kinda funny, that i didnt stick to the original plan and take a year off... Now I am back to trying to figure things out... What is missing? And why is it taking me this long to figure it out? Im usually better for this sort of thing

2 comments:

jemm_shine said...

Hey sweety, It's me you boy!! Just writing to tell you I love you, and I'm glad to hear that you had a good Valentine's day. see you in a few min.

jemm_shine said...

Hun, you are suposed to be my MAn,NOT my boy, dont give ppl the wrong idea ;)
I know, gross!