Wednesday, February 23, 2005

...gregg crt.

Sitting here bored again
I had an ear ache in November went to the doctor to get a prescription,, It didnt get rid of it...Became cr@zy busy So it just continued to develop, so now i just have thishorrible sinus infection.. Went finally to the doctor last night, while missing a shift,.. Got my new prescription.. Have been on sinutab since the first appointment,, Spuraticly I will develop such pressure that I feel as if I have died twice. Was at work tonight and was forced by my supervisor to go home early (nice girl).. I then decided to double my dose of sinutab and, well the pain is still kinda there.. I do have that perscription.. but now i must wait till i have the money to get the jag. Should I go home for march break? Probably not.. Red cross now says that they want me to work past the 10th of March.. How is that going to work out? So tonight I almost started to tear a little by telling them my pitiful story of, my failing school., and consant sickness and how i need to get my act together,, and working up to 6 shifts a week will not help.
I have also decided that I desperatly need to begin going to the gym.. Even though the UNB gym is shit, I think that I will still give it a shot.. Im jsut scared that the equipment is so old that it will break.
I gained so much weight in the last year..beautiful
I believe, and have for sometime now, that love handles should be western cultures new fad! We went through "pleasently plump" To "Prefer jsut the one cracker thankyou"..So the next thing should be love handles.. c'mon...they ARE sexy!
And girls could try to make them bigger and bigger by wearing hip huggers that squeeze so tight that their hip bones cave together..
What a wonderful world that would be....
I have my final psychology experiment tomorrow..Thank god
I like the sexuality ones though,, They give me a good laugh.. The one i did today was mostly about cyber sex.. Blunt blunt blunt..
I still dont know if i should stay in Fredericton for the summer go home to PEI.. There is another option that is back into play..
I applied today for a tree planting job in Ontario..
I know that it is suposed to be tough work.. But it has always been apealing tome
The term would be just for may and june.. so i would still have much summer left when i got back ..And I am glad that I do not plan on going to school next year.. Well at least not full time

No comments: