Tuesday, March 01, 2005

march march march

It is March first! And I would like to wish natasha a non~belated happy B~day (I did remember).. And I hope that you do get Donald and his friends together and go out.. And remeber .. try to get free drinks.. It is your b~day!. I am in quite a bit of pain today.. I feel like i am dying.. but what else is new.. I smashed my lower back on the focet in the shower.. It looks as Alex says "Like someone took the buckle of a belt and shot me with it. School isnt so stressfull right now.. Im glad that march break is next week even thoug I dont have any plans.. If anyone has anything exciting happening fill me in! Uh and my sill cat is going throuh heat.. What a joy.. All you can hear from our apartment our her desperate meows.. Someday we should really put the money aside to get her fixed. I discovered that I am beginning to like less and less meat.. I would much rather a vegaterian pizza then one with peperoni.. This doesnt surprise me since I was living with Ryan and Shannon from august till Feb and they are both vegetarians..
So I am now officially finished of working at the Red cross on Thurseday night.. yay! I want to go ice skating before the winter is over.. It has been a year or two..So apparently my brother Leigh is coming over to our place sometime this month..if he gets work off.. That should be interesting..lol. considering one of the reasons is to meet this girl that i kinda accidently hooked him up with.. lol.. So I am finding myself at the apartment alone more and more often.. which is different..I havent had so much time to myself since hilsboro development... I have been extremely happy for the last couple of days.. which is great considering how physically shitty I feel.. ..Nothing else exciting is really happening..I have made the decision to confront this girl I have met over hear about the way she is acting.. I wouldnt usually worry about it, but she is in half of my classes, and is always giving me awkward dirty looks..and well, ya know me..If there is a problem with an old friend.. where as we left off in bad terms, I will randomly call him or her up for ... closure I guess..I have always been like that.. I will might try to write about the *situation another day when I have more time.. but I now have to take off to work.. 3rd last shift!!! :D

No comments: