Sunday, March 20, 2005

blabberjabber

So tired.... Who whould think that patroling a boat show could be so draining and boring.. how exausting. Wow.,.. This school year went by like a flash.. In fact the last few years went by like that..I still feel as I did when I was 16.. When asked my age, I even slip once in a while. I have watched about 5 Julia Stiles movies in the last week, so that was exciting... Other than that I have been over to Alexanders house for the last few nights.. Everyone I know seems to be drained from school and work. It happens.. I think that my energy is picking back up due to the amazingly gorgeous weather!.. It puts me in clouds as soon as I walk outside. I am proud of myself for having made some actual trips to the gym.. :) That is another reason for my good mood.. I always have such a grand adrenalin rush after a good workout.. I am contemplating joining Martial Arts as well.. :) hopefully I keep it up.
Im not happy about everything in life right now.. Im am doing horrible in school.. I dont think that I will flunk out, but I really do need to keep ontrucking with the studies.. And I also get random sad moods that disapear and then come back.. So that is kinda weird. It gets scary how up and down my moods can be. ..Oh well, I will get through it.. That is all for now I think that i will make a trip to the gym ***

No comments: