Sunday, March 06, 2005

under wonders

home listening to:Dreamtime by Coldchamber, thanks to Jeff in year 2001.
Sister steff turned the big 14 yesterday, along with nana Irene= Dan Dan's mom, and yes she is 14 too.
All finished working for Red~cross.. wow, never thought I would actually say that.. Out of the 5 workers that i worked with 4 evenings a week with, Last Thurseday was the last day for 2 of us..myself and Corey.. It was laundry night that night and all i was left up with were *dress~up clothings*, so I went with it..Got all dyled up for that ending au de shift. Suprising me, Stacey,the supervisor, had bought us a goodbye cake.. Thats right, a cake that simply said "Goodbye" ... she let us in on the story of this fine cake.. and ended saying "Im never going to see you guys again!" How sentimental.. Sweet actually.. Totally unexpected, and then she gave me a hug, and said that we should all get together for a drink.. aww.. How sweet of her.. I know that I have complained about this job SOSOOSO much, but mainly because of the job itself and the 4 nights a week while going to school full time. My co~workers were pretty cool.. and considering that it was only the 5 of us, in that short 6 week period we have gotten to know eachother well.. And now I am relizing how weird it will be not spending so much of my time in that red~cross building.. Or hearing the life stories of my fellow workers. Interesting.. I also think that i accidently gave them a telephone number that isnt actually mine (moving=forgetting you own number) .. So i think that i will make a visit so we actually WILL be able to hit the pub together.
Other news: Alexander came over a couple nights ago to watch napolian dynomite and without a paddle.. Which was interesting :P AHAHA.. This is proof of my boring life.. but Alex was our first visiter.. talk about being WAY too crazy busy..
Now that it is march breaK I get to wind down and recap.. how beautiful.

No comments: