Tuesday, March 15, 2005

green

mmm Breezers are great. They seem to always be my "Starter" drink. I love Norah Jones.. her music is so relaxing.. It always winds me down..

So I am still having the sleeping thing.. My body just loves to stay up all night and then sleep till 2.. But it is becoming a problem, for the simple reason--> All of my classes are in the morning. At first I thought that it was that I had so much to tell Danial at night when he was home.. But now that he gets off work later.. can't use that excuse. Im forcing myself to wakeup before 12 though.. Yet in that case I still miss most of my classes. Its kinda funny cause I am so drone~ish till about 12:00 and then I get a huge energy burst that lasts till about 4 am.
So being the worrier that I am.. and realizing that I plan to work next year rather than go to school full time, I am already job hunting. I should be doing assignments that I have due the following day, but I always find myself doing job searchs and applying for jobs that may be decent. The two places that are hiring and that actually have contacted me are; Cendant and Accenture. I had applied for Cendant previously,, but they were only looking for full time employees at that time.. That is fine.. But then they just kept calling me.. The same girl.. Im thinking they just had a screw~up with their online application process.. They shouldnt really be that crazy. Then Dan and I went to an information session that they had at the university..
I found that they are nice and organized.. The worse thing about the job is.. hey whatda know? The fact that all I would be doing is taking reservations for car rentals.. and the wage is 8.50 an hour.
Picky am I.. Actually maybe.. but if you have ever tried to find employmetn in Fredericton.. that is "above" average..
ANYWAYS--> They called me and told me to re apply at the end of the school year.. what a surprise.. o well it was worth a shot..

And Accenture.. I did this 3 to 4 step online application process.. and got through it.. and was actually contacted today.. I have an interview Thurseday..But that is all that I will get into that job.. Why? Because I am horribly nervous about the interview! And I don't usually get like this.. I am for some strange reason, extremely nervous.. and ya know what? Am just going to stop thinking about it... Uh.. So.. please .. no one mention it to me till after Thurseday.. :S I know that I am crazy

In other news.. I got the strange envision that my cat isn't really my cat.. She is so different then how she was when we first got her.. Maybe she just missed us? Or maybe it is a spy cat placed here by our landlords, to watch us and our every move,, for some strange kicks.. Yep..That must be it.. And you know what else ? I wouldnt surprise me if They have our place bugged either.. EEK.. I should stop joking about such things.. Knowing how my luck is.. It will now come true.. Meh
So the newest *Slang word that I have found myself thinking about is "Sketchy" I m not sure if it is just a Fredericton thing to use it all the time.. but I like it.. It is like one of those things that I have thought to say but never find the energy.
I am excited about my birthday.. why? because I have always gotten excited for my birthday.. and am hoping to have a blast..This month is already half way finished

I find this blog thing much better, to blob.. Then to write the random jibberish on random peices of paper, which I tend to do..
And I just relized that I don't haven't even made a COMPLETE random jibbersh post. Someday it shall happen.. For now I will just rant and rant about the smallest things in my life ! :D Exciting~ I know!

No comments: