Tuesday, March 22, 2005

i post a lot

news,
~My chicken cat likes salads
~I did some hard core yoga. and am still alive
~Went shopping today with the swishiest of the swishiest (BEN AND ALEX) jj .. They are starting to make decent clothes
~I ended up buying a pair of grey businessy pants.. which made me relize,,, I have a huge bum. :P
~Our comp. is all clogged with garbage, and wont let me check my hotmail :(
~I only have one shift this week for cp.. should i get it switched..? hmm
~I relized how horrible boobs are.. I cant wear a button up shirt without it basically popping at the chest.
~I smoked a cigarette today.. And get extremly light headed.. how releiving
~Now that is going on spring.. I have the constant craving to shop
~My hair is boring me.. I should start styling it or something.. maybe a new colour?
~I got a cute answering machine message from Danny today :)
~I broke the vaccum last night .. I guess its dying time was soon anyways.. It is pretty historic


I LOVE how I can write and write about nothing.. I guess that I have to get these random thoughts out somehow other than talking to my self.. LOL jk
I am getting excited for my b~day .. I havent been to the bars since August.. so hopefully it will be a treat!
~I want to go swimming

No comments: