Saturday, March 12, 2005

Lately...

-Watching crazy amount of movies.. want to see oceans 12
-Working more for campus police
-Staying up every night till 5 am and sleeping till aprox. 2 pm
-Doing absolutly no school work
-spending way to much time with my bills attempting to do phone banking
-cleaning up chicken's puke cause' she can't digest her food
-telling myself IWILL get to the gym
-Did laundry today (finally)
-Was driving to the university one day this week... while taking the exit, totally wiped out and swerved the car so that it was facing the on coming traffic and then deaked my way back on track.. in a very mellow tone.
-Drinking way too much canned pop, and haveing insane urges for Carmel popcorn
-Wondering about what I missed on the last eposode of Desparate House Wives.
-Relizing that I am getting boring
-Going crazy to clean my apartment... but in need of a vaccum
-Wow, I love Danial.. He puts up with me
-Making up excuses for being grumpy in the mornings (ie. "You kept me up all night tugging my hair!.. and No 75 percent of the time) haha.. I remember these sad attempts for good excuses for my horrible attitude (Sorry sweety)

No comments: