Monday, March 28, 2005

stuffed up

so this weekend was a good one.. :)
Matt and Coranna got here on Friday evening.. We played a lot of card games.. then I had to go to work for 10pm.. (It was an annoying shift, and I think it is where i caught the cold i now have)
When I came home at 3 am everyone had crashed and left me with some yummy taco and greek pizza..
Then I woke the next morning sick .. Shook it off, and thought "Hey, I want to buy a shirt" .. so did Coranna.. so we spent a whopping total of 4 hours in the mall ( I took the longest which is strange) Finally foudn a shirt, which is completely different then i expected. If looked at the right way it can be seen as a pink bag.. It just has to be worn right.
We then had a nap.. to regain energy for the drinkng ahead.
We started around 9 pm.. AND both alex and BEn came over.. It was much fun.. By 12:30 we got out of the apartmetn and headed to sweet waters (I was worried about getting in because I heard it was tough to in Fredericton, and I dont turn 19 till the 3rd of april ->Ended up not being a problem) And we DanCeD .. So fun :)I hope the pictures turned out.. luckily I dont think that I appear in many of them if any at all ( at least that i remember :) )
blahblahblah.. All that jag that usually happens at bars..
eventually retired for the night

Then on Sunday went to Cora's for breakfast..which reminds me to stop gettin get the banana chocalate custard next time ..(It is good ..just so many bananas and so much sugar) waffle .. The matt and Coranna headed back to PEI (Hopefully you guys made it okay) ..
SO it was just right .. not too little or too much party
But then Dan and I headed out to Harvey Station for an easter dinner which was delicious but we were still stuffed from Cora's ...Came home and watched "Love me If you Dare" which is not a bad movie..

I really hope that i will be able to get to PEI at the end of april
I dont think that I got the accenture job, considering that I was suposed tohear from them last friday.. Oh well.. I wont be sure till I get a rejection letter in the mail (I am too optimistic and hopeful to lose all hope for it)
Now my big goal for the remainder of the weekend is to get to it and write a paper that is due tomorrow.. I think that I should be able to .. Dan wont be there to distract me . .he has to work

Oh ya .. On Saterday night after leaving Sweet's Alexander and I had much fun dodging in and out of Ally ways.. we were total spies :)

hmm, now I wonder if i will have the money or energy to go out next weekend for my birthday.. I kinda wish that Icould go to PEI for it..That would be fun, but no trips till exams are over.. I should get started on the job hunt thing!!

Concluding-> I had an awsome weekend!

No comments: