Wednesday, March 02, 2005

it'll be better soon

more about my back thing: I woke up this morning.. and it took a good 5 to 10 minutes to actually get out of bed.. All of the right side of my back.. all the way up to where my neck and chin meet, feels like it is broken.. I dont think that i have ever experienced something this painful..It was a verry scary experience, feeling like litterally could not physically get myself out of bed.. It is now at the point that i cant look to my right or make any sudden movements... Im really hoping that maybe it doesnt have to do with the bang I have on part of my spine :S
other news: This "Jean Guy" guy that i work with reminds me of a french version of my father.. which is nice.. IT is nice to be around open people..lol
My two favorite kind of people in the world are 1) Open and 2) "brutally" honest .. When I meet a person with these particualar atributes, it like a breath of fresh air..IT reminds me that there are actually some "real" people out there lol.

No comments: