Thursday, March 31, 2005

TiMe n' StUff

Wwo.. Time is moving quickly again.. Slowed down for a while there .. but .. speeding..
So I left my credit card at the fleural shop.. and have to deal with all those security settings things.. we now have CaBle.. on our computer.. higH teck.. I officially Didn't get the Accenture job.. eh.. I expected that... As long as I get a decent job after this year is finished i will be happy.. It is most likely becasue my resume has been thrown together at the last minute.. meh.. Will touch it up at some point.. Eec..
So this weekend is my birthday.. I dont think that i will go too crazy with it.. Might just go to a pub for a drink.. Why? Because NEXT weekend is when the party will be.. I think that Victoria and a bunch of us are going to get drunk and go dancing.. not sure where yet.. Hopefully alex and that bunch will all want to go, because they are a blast. hmm.. I wonder where i would find the better job.. Fredericton.. or PEI.. We shall see.. Shouldnt worry about that now.. just ... exams..:S It is so hard to concentrate on school during this wonderful weather. hmm ..Maybe I will go to the gym

No comments: