Monday, March 07, 2005

spare

So I have about 15 minutes before I have to go and pick up Danny so I thought that I would post.. I worked tonight for de campuse police with a guy named Angus.. He is an entertaining character. We get to work together on wed. too.. Tonight our
"hard work" consisted of going to the SUB and watching TV till approx. 11 then we basically called it quits.. fun. As you may have noticed, this is my new layout! Quited different than the other one.. but it suits me.. its kinda weird.. which is me. I just wonder if all the red resembles blood too much?..meh. I like it.
My mood has been EXTREMLY up and down lately..
I really do like the apartment.. I hope that we do end up staying here for more then just the end of the summer..
While applying for jobs tonight I recieved a fun phone call from one of my old co~workers from the red~cross. This guy is about 50 years old, with an awsome personality. I think that i may of mentioned him before.. He called to see how i was doing, and to tell me the exciting events of his weekend..(much more exciting than mine!) Considering that he is now back on the market, and tell s me his interesting dating stories (which I will keep quiet about lol)
Nothing else is really new.... So i am going to stop boring myself.. That 15 minutes went by extremly quickly.. meh..
Life

No comments: