Sunday, February 13, 2005

uh

Okay, So my plans have changed a bit for tonight and dont have a clue what to do.. The right thing to do would be to just go and study for the damn Sociology mid~term at Vic~toriaz.. Sometimes, living in Fredericton is strange. I mean right now I at the university surounded by all these ppl I have never seen before. Maybe this is cause i didnt do the whole Frosh week thing.. But then other days, it seems that everyone i walk by is someone i know.. Meh,, whatever..What to do what to do what to do. All I want to do is go out and have good times. LOL.. It seems like it has been so long.. But everytime the weekend comes by, i am all out of $$. I desperatly want to go to the cellar sometime to see some live toons. I wish that i didnt work 4 nights a week at Redcross and then a shift or 2 for campus police.. lol.. that also makes it tough to have much fun.. the work is neverending. I know what I need!! Visitors.. haha. I will make a couple of friends come over from PEI every once in a while. Some of you have already been invited..and hopefully will take the time to drive the 4 hours.. lol.. That will be fun. Lately I have been having those good old summer memories.. But now so much from last summer, but summer of 2002.. Hanging out with Nicole after our shift.. pretty much every night, and then getting a bunch together to either head out to the beach for beach party, or just to one of our places.. Those were great times. lol.. And not such great ones. but all fun in the end. I feel like that i have lived so much, but i am still pretty damn young! I still should have some of that in me..I mean jeeze i m not even of legal age yet.. I wonder if I let myself grow up too fast.. No! I am going to keep it going..lol.. Let the good times roll..

No comments: