Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I got a good job :)

So that Bank of montreal job i have randomly mentioned went through :) I am really really happy about that.. My first good job!!
Hopefully i like it.. Other than that I bummed an extra shift @ Pano's this week.. so that means a whole 2 shifts this week..dunno if i can handle it ;)

Other than that my life has been really really boring.. i have no money..
Well..I have been attempting to keep myself busy..Last night dave came over and we watched the entire Space Balls movie along with Airplane
Dan and i have to borrow a vaccum again cause our s is exploded and the ppl that own this house are gonna be selling it..so they will want it to be open to be shown around..does that mean that dan and i will have to move? I dunno..we will have 2 wait and see

{:-)
And that's all my news for today.

No comments: