Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stolen

Stolen from Ranna, who stole it from Jane
10REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1)I am ALWAYS up for something new
2)I want to be a cop
3)I have had an infatuation with Jim Carey since I was 8
4)I HATE star wars and star trek.. or anything like that..It gives me the willys.. but i just recently relized I watched Ewoek.. which is Star wars..and I likes it!
5)I cant help but be myself..no matter how annoying I can get..
6)I ask a lot of random and sometimes personal questions to everyone..ppl i barely know to great friends (The great friends usually get used to it)
7) I want to trade in our car to get a motorcycle, and go for a road trip to Mexico
8)I follow the belief that 'it is only awkward if you make it awkward'
9)My favorite time to swim is at night..at the beach.. I am going to miss it this summer:(
10)I have this tiny obsession with crawling into ppls minds to understand waht makes them tick

WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1)HONESTY is key
2)being open(Like to randomly do something)
3)Say my name as if you like me or somethin
4)Completely take me by surprise
5)Hold me when you somehow knwo that I need it
6)Treat me as an equal (I like when we can both fit into the 'pants')
7)Know me better than I know me :)
8)Not be the jelous type..(Jelousy is an not needed feeling)
9)Be Be completely your own individual
10)Remind me of the good old times, smile because of now, and take quick glimpses into the future


THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY
1)My clock that goes on my wrist
2)The wring that Dan gave me 2 christmas's ago
3)A goofy face
4)a bra
5)a new hair color (overexaturating..not EVERY day)
6)My purse..At least my girl wallet


PLACES I'VE VISITED OR INTEND TO
1)Quebec (been)
2)Ottawa(been)
3)Calgary (Must go to before i have kids)
4)State (wouldnt mind visiting)
5)Africa (would love ot spend a few months)
6)Greece (Intend to)
7)Pretty much anywhere exotic would be where i intend to go

THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1)Have my own child/ Get married(WIth my father walking me down the ile)
2)MAke a huge presonal achievement
3)Be a grammy
4)Have closure with everything and everyone that has ever bothered me (HA! not likely)
5)Do much travelling
6)Be wealthy enough to have assets to leave to friens and family
7)I want to live in Calgary for a lil while..I need to
8)I want to have made 'Life~long friends'


THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

1)Leaving on bad terms with a loved one, and then them dying
2)I have a lways worried and worried about close family members dying.. Everday I think of one of them dying in detail..at least once.. it is horrible..
3)Waking up and relizing that my entire life was a dream.. and that my real life is much much worse
4)Not being able to provide for my parents when they become to old to continue working
5)Never being able to retire.. Life getting harder and harder rather than easier and easier
6)Losing my originality

THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1)Shower
2)eat
3)plan to brush my hair
4)used to job hunt everyday.. now this is my first day not doing it in about 7 months
5)Play with chicken"the kitty'
6)Try to understand myself more
7)Hang out with Dan


THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
1)Get into the wine..(It will lead to either me drunk before i pick up Dan or give me a headache
2)Stress about ANYTHING (I worry too much)
3)let chicken fall our of my lap

PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW1. Matt sigh.... we've been apart for about 20 hours ... heheh

No comments: