Thursday, May 05, 2005

another post

So not a whole whole lot has been happening on the island.. I got one interview out of all the resumes that I have dropped off.. That *cough cough interview was today. Which consisted of me going there, and the guy seeming dumbfounded because he obviously forgot..He then took me aside and told me that mikes was closing down for like a month and wouls be doing all the new hiring at the beginning of June "Sort of like a little cavation" He said. HA! Like I am going to be around for that. I told him that I just couldnt wait to hear from him then.. What a lie.. Yet when i walked out of mikes,, I didnt feel pissy or annoyed..In fact I felt very relieved. Strange ey? I woke this morning really really cranky for no real particualr reason other than that I didnt want to bother with my interview.
Just before the interview I stopped in at Mikes to give myself a quick check in the mirror.. and I just looked at my self and mummbled"Why didn't I just call in and cancel this morning?" Funny thing is,, if i was open to work there then.. I would actually think about it. The guy who i talked to had the same eyes as Dan..Dont see that too often.meh

After the **interview I went back to A&W to wait for my ride.. I tell you ,One thing I sure missed about living with my rents' was not having a vehicle haha..
I really need interview practice..Which is one of the big reasons I didnt cancel it. I was going to use Mike as kind of an expereimental interviwe place. If I really want Pizza Hut accross the street is hiring.
I seem to have worked in that little area of ch'town a lot. I started at Walmart, Then went to wendys that is close to there, and then I went to Sobeys. They are all almost on the same plot of land. I also worked at holiday inn, but that is a lil bit further towards northriver way.


So if I am lucky I may get to go to the drive inn tomorow night..im sure that it will be PaCkEd. And then Cory might wanna do something this weekend too.
Hmm..Someone just got home..

No comments: