Sunday, May 15, 2005

Why it is sooo much better!

-My new serving job is soo much better than Dalvay because..
-We get to wear not only skirts.. but shorts..
-We DONT have to wear blouses! Or ugly vests!
-We arent nessecarily forced to wear dress shoes..
-Hell, i dont even have to tie my hair back..and it is a hell a lot longer than it was last summer
-My shifts are never split shifts!
-It is conveniently located IN town
-When it gets crazy busy..i wont get screamed at for stuff i didnt do!
-My tips arent 15% but 50% to 100%
-I dont have to carry huge scary trays on my sholder :) So I dont have to use those damn awkward tray stands
-There arent any cloth table clothes that must be changed EVERY time a table has been used once..
-I dont have to serve food on the left and drinks on the right!
-The chefs or cooks arent arragent!

Okay..SO it may seem that Dalvay was a higher rank job..but right now i feel so much less stress..and if anyone complains I just laugh because of all the listed above..
Dalvay wasnt taht great though..I mean the chef would be putting lobster on a plate and he would mix up the claws with another lobster so that one had two small pointy claws and the other one had two huge meaty claws..
I thought it was just something that i would notice because of my family background.. but when i served it the travellors from somewhere..noticed and actually switched them..haha
Okay..Well this would have had to be my most random blurb of thoughts for the day lol

No comments: