Monday, May 23, 2005

update :)

And if I were a professional...
While applying for these more professional jobs.. sending thankyou letters, properly written, and carefully being placed withing an envelope with my return address typed in the corner..I have found that I really like it.
Wow.. New fork in my road..I know I have been driven to be a police officer for quite some time..but this other side..expresses the whole other side of 'Jenn' ..Which most ppl have never met. It makes me want to be polished and knowledgable about business.I do have the need for business in my vanes.. Yet I also love the excitement i could encounter being on a police force. Of course there are pros and cons for each. I will just have to keep the opportunity for both open. I would like to take a couple of Criminology courses...along side with some business courses.. I think that both could be benifetial for where I want to go in the future.
I snagged a free day pass at the YMCA today.. Damn I should have brought my bathing suit.. ohwell.. It was a pretty random event..
Another thing that Danial put into my head was the idea of joining the army.. Wow,, Sounds pretty far fetched for me I know.. but it would really be on the right path for something such as the RCMP..and I wouldnt have to work these crappy jobs I have been working at the past few years.
I wonder what other ppl see me as in the future.. A cop.. Or a business woman.. {If anyone has any thought on this you should let me know :)}
Im still applying for jobs.. trying to find that 'good' one.. I even applied to one in oromocto.. 20 minutes outside of town.. I heard from them that day and have to get a 2 to 3 hour skill testing thing done this week.. fun stuff!

No comments: