Friday, May 13, 2005

watch1

..I finally got that clock for my wrist replace today :) {The one that I ruined when i went swimmin with all of my clothes on last august} Good times.. SO i got a completely new one without a single scratch.. I havent worked a whole lot yet..Which i dont mind cause i have been unemployed for too long to be able to jump right back into a 40 hour work week.. yes pathetic!
I am wearing matching socks today.. for no reason at all..I bet it is a sign!
I bet it means that it is time to do some laundry! That i will have to use all of my tip money on!! eh.. oh well.
Clean clothes are wonderful ..
Last night I had about 6 dreams that I can remember..and they all involved something bad happening to my family or Dan. Here is the the sequence they were.

Dream 1->Dan and I drunk, had to crash at at party..Dan went and cuddled with this girl (they fooled around a bit) and he tried to make me sleep on the bed wihile they snuggled on the mattress together

Dream 2->Dan and I werwe in a town controled by an eveil man.we didnt do exacley what he wanted so he had his men after us (To kill us)..It was a chase ...a scary one

Dream 3->My whole family was at the harbour.A lil old lady my mom cleans for had her house on the warf..I went to try finding my mother there.. to only recieve a strange phone call..Alarmed i ran to find her.. She wouldnt let me knwo what was going on.. what she was in danger of.. Then her best friend showed up and informed me that the little old lady was a serial killer and my mother was the next victom on her list

Dream 4->We were at my familys' house.. An old friend stopped by..she had the same manly hands as my dad..She was trying to use our computer and kept messing it up..My mother started screaming in her room and my father started yelling in the living room at us.. I scurried to see both of them just to find they were both exauseted and miserable ,, and on the verge of dying
So there is a bit of a taste.. It was a nice two weeks on PEI cause I couldnt remember any of my twised dreams..

No comments: