Saturday, April 30, 2005

wooho!

My weekend was pretty boring. I went to BINGO, thats right BINGO with my mom Friday night .. For those who dont know, I tend to go to bingo with my rents' for "Quality Time"..
I then stayed up all night talkin to Dan..
Saterday was even more interesting.. I went into town around 4pm and 'window shopped' till i ran into megan, who just so happened to be performing at the confed center and made plans for me to watch it with an old friend of mine Cory.. I havent seen or spoken to cory since grade 10. Megs dropped me off at his place, and we caught up..
We then went an looke at a apartmetn downtown together.. and just wholy crap! I never knew ch'town had such amazing apartments!
It was so huge and nice :)
I should move in there lol

We then headed over to see the show.. which was good
I am really glad that i decided to go in the end. :)
An now i am just about to drive into town to pick up my bro and his friend..
I still need a job.. :S
I am stressing even more about it..I am offically broke... Last 5 dollars was spent today
...

No comments: