Tuesday, April 19, 2005

"doo doo doo
lookin out my back door"<-CCR

Here at the apartment by myself again

woo hoo! Actually .. I havent been stuck at home for a whle now.. I have been hangin out with many random ppl.. Guess that is what happens nearing the end of exam time when everyone is heading home..I have gone to DQ 4 days straight now..And then today almost made it 5.. but decided to quit before i made myself sick of my favorite junk food.. I cannot wait to get swimmin in the summer!

I really do not think that i did that well this set of exams. :( I am thinking that would be because I really didnt want to be going to school this entire half..but i thought I was making the right choice {So I wouldnt miss out on the money that i have put towards a year round course.

hmm..I went to hang out with that Dave guys friends last Saterday night..We played a board game.. PPPEEERRRRFFEEECCTT! .. I never like board games for a long while.. so I guess that i am catching up with that along with card games...Cards make me happy :)Gotta love being a big weirdo.. O well.. keeps things intersting..

This summer ..I would like to go to the beach at least 4 to 5 times a week..I woud like to do some sort of boating adventure..a camping adventure.{along with some hiking of course}..I plan to go on quite a few road trips..One in particular to visit my friend Natasha.and the rest pretty much to see Dan :P..I also plan to get into better shape,, so i can pass the police acadamy physical.
"I wanna know, have seen the rain?
I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?
Coming down on a sunny day.."
^
I know.. more random CCR :D

I gotta get out of the whole procasination thang! Ok.. off to do something...productive..hopefully :)
PEI This Saterday!!
HAPPY EALYISH B~DAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!:
HAPPY EARLIER BIRTHDAY CORANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

No comments: