Sunday, April 03, 2005

19

So I am now 19.. wow.. No more sneaking into bars..no more underage anything.. I have recieved so far a couple of cute e~cards from Ranna' and Moe.. aww ..
Last night Dan made me a yum yum bithday supper :D .. mm so good. And he gave me a birthday -> Sewing kit (yay now i can make clothes ish), two different kinds of bubble bath (One for stress and relief theraputic and the other basically a natural mix of things in the form of white chocalates) and finally a cute set of chimes for decoration.. (I love decoration)
So that made me happy.. Then we settled down for our first night of our cable.. lol
-Oh yeah he also got me some special sandman tea that is meant to help me sleep :)
Which i did actually have much trouble sleeping last night, for a number of reasons that had nothing to do with my birthday.. I didnt fall asleep till 6:30 am with the time change.. Im extremely stressed out about what is going to happen after I am finished of exams..not to mention exams themselves .. I have been contemplating between living on pei and fredericton.. Dan will be staying in F---- this summer for sure..
The main reason I am seriously considering moving to PEI is because my family seems to be in real need of help.. Everything from financial things to personal things.I dont think that I will get into it too much here because I have no idea who reads this..and it is very personal for me.
Our family has never been well off... we have had some really hard winters..and I guess that this last one for them has been one of the worst. Im am kinda confused about things.. But last night/this morning.. I have seemed to come to the conclusion that it may be best for me to move to PEI for the summer.. I know that my family misses me just as much as I do them..So I would like to go back to help them ,, in every way that i can.. Dan agrees that this would be good considering the situation.. (i am leaving a lot of details out).. The thing is that if I go then no one will take care of Dan .. lol He will get lonely.. but I guess it is for the best... This is what I have been thinking.. But as everone knows.. I will have to give it a little more time because I tend to find new perspectives. And there is the issue that I cannot stand living with my entire family for more than a week at a time without going nutty..But I would have to find ways around that.. I cant always worry about myself for things.. And also from what i hear I may not have to worry about dealing with them all in one house.. for reasons.. Fuck fuck fuck.. I am having trouble expressing myself.. I shouldnt censor this because of people I dont know reading it, I shouldnt give a shit about that!
:( Another time

No comments: