Tuesday, April 26, 2005

PEI

So... Here I am on PEI..."Oficially". The thing that I have been writing about quite often in this blog.. I have come to the conclusion that the "things" which I have suspected are true.. I love being vague. That does lead me to relize I didn't make a mistake in certain aspects.

I miss Dan already.. and it hasnt even been 24 hours...jeeze.
This is definetly going to be a strange summer, I can feel it.
So I got an actual little journal thing like I have mentioned previously..which means this blog will become much less personal..Which may just may be a good thing considering that it is posted on the internet.. haha.

Other news-> We got to the island around 3:30pm and went around and said our "hellos" to my family, and I then began trying to get ready to go out with Ranna and all them..which sucked.. I hate trying to find clothes to wear.. Life would be so much easier nude. Got into town around 9 or something and snuck Dan to Robs place for a surprise. Which proved to be interesting..

The crowd was and interesting mix, because I havent seen most of the ppl since last August at a beach party..and I seen others whom I used to know as a child..I drank extremely quickly. .. a tender mix of smirnoff ice and breezers.. wonderful.. The smirnoff shouldn't have been involved because..I drank way to quickly..

I was in one of my chatty moods at Robs place..but then we went to JR's .. only to have my lisence taken because it was expired..I gave the friggen bouncer a hug for letting me in :S (That really bugs and grosses me out cause the time before Saterday night that I went out,, some bouncer asked me to "come home" with him..eww) I got into the bar and remember flashes of such things as 1)The bar was crappy, small and dark 2)I dont remember seeing anyone that I knew..at all..It was as if i was there by myself 3) I made it into the bathroom to get sick 4)Next thing I knew Dan was aiding me to the ally way and i found some random chair {Totally a scene in a movie} only to get sick again 5)We then slowly made our way to Matt and Rannas..Which I barely remember at all.. All that I know is that I litterally couldnt stand up..I couldnt see a thing..My vision was that blury.. and to top it all off I began weezing and weezing and could not breath while shivering my but off.. I would have most definetly won myself a seat in the drunk tank if timing was right.

Congradulations Jenn!!Your worse drunk ever!!
Thanks you Dan and everyone else who had to put up with me that night..I can only imagine what a drag I was..Hopefully I didnt do anything mean or extremely stupid..

The next morning Dan filled me in with events that I coudnt remember..Things such as mumbeling about "What to do with the land".. The fact that Rob was there.. How I somehow ended up having Matt and Ranna's compfy couch to myself.. and the best thing.. Me jumping out of bed in the middle of the night over Rob (Who I thought was Matt) and over to a door by the computer mumbling how "I have to get out of here" ..Yeah,. And that was most definetly not the door outside.
Again ..Sorry for anyone who had to put up with me :S

Oh yeah,,Then I experienced my first semi~hangover then next day..

The rest of the weekend wasnt that interesting..I did get to apply for jobs with Chels in the crappy freezing rain on Monday..
Hopefully I get a good job..There has to be something out there ... right? I am getting tired now.. I had a big day of cutting family members hair..woo hoo.. I also need to get back into excercising ..that last week of exams didnt help..

No comments: