Wednesday, April 06, 2005

another

so .. It is officially official.. I am going to PEI for the summer... The summer so far.. Who knows where i will end up next fall.. I am excited about it but yet obviously a lil sad.. cause that means that Danial will be here in fredericton.. But as I said..Lots of visits

So yes.. Fun at the beach.. I have never gone a summer without that yet! I think that I will live with my family.. but i dunno .. That may depend on other things .. Like I will be looking for a job in town.. So I wont be bringing the car.. Which may be an inconvenience.
I shall see.

This Friday should be fun.. .. but I now really really need to get into studying.. I mean i havent gone to class yet this week, which is a bad sign!

One summer When I was in junior high i kept a journal.. And i wrote in it Every single day.. I think that I will try to d otha tagain this summer.. Maybe not every day.. but at least once a week.. That would be good..
Ouch my lip is stinging


No comments: