Saturday, April 16, 2005

:P

So .. My mood has been nuts lately..I mean one time i am crazy happy and ready to rule the world and then the next.. im extremely negative..A nd feeling helpless
Right now i am feeling pretty good.. I think that a lot of this has to do with my mixed feelings about going back to PEI..
I need to dye my hair and maybe get it styled .. somthing kinda funky
Any ideas?
I gave chicken a hair cut today.. she has been shedding like crazy so I though i would give her a nice cool trim.. Since she is a kitty and doesnt like to stay still too long.. It is a pretty funny looking doo.. Well It isnt too bad..She just looks really scrawny.. Im just glad that i didnt accidently cut her..That would be sad.

Last night I had a movie night..
A guy that I got drunk with and met last friday came over and we went to Blockbuster together.. I think it is pretty cool to be that casual with a friend when it is only your second time meeting them.. We watched "Control" ..which was totally one of my type of movies.. It has a psychology experiment.. giving patients drugs to help reduce their **Killer behavior..
It was a nice mix between the twisted mind of a criminal.. and the use of psyological test.. I reccomed it for the viewing of others..I also went to the cinames to see Sin City the night before..Which was even more to my satisfaction surprisingly..I saw the trailer for it.. and it seemed to be okay.. but the movie was amazingly exciting! I would watch at least 2 more times (andi am one of those ppl who watch a good movie once and are never apealed to watch it again..which is why i never buy DVDs)
Last night was jsut what I needed.. A stress free night of chillin with a friend watchin some flicks.

Im still trying to find the least expensive way to PEI.. Hopefully it will all work out :)
Wow I have a lot of useless garbage in my head..Eh it all has to come out sometime lol

No comments: