Saturday, April 09, 2005

what a night

okay..What a night
I can honeslty say that I soo much fun last night.. I mean wow
I drank the most I have since the summer that Dan and I began going out.. (Well minus all the dequila at the old apartment..which was just like water)
wow.. It was amazing :)
lol.. But since i turned 19 i get Id'd EVERYTIME now
Since it was the last day of classes.. The bar was PACKED!
I danced like mad.. lol. . I was a crazy drunk dancer.. I met another hippy..
I had my own version of crown serfing lol!
I also was flashed by a girl.. weeiirrd.. She was showing off her nipple piercing
lol
And not to mention.. There was some guy and..I just knew for some reason he was a big asshole.. So i bitch slapped him lol..
Soo much happened..
I also made a 1am call to one of my good male friends(Will not disclose the name)
And got all emotional because he is such a good friend..

Good times :)

I am getting excited about gettin back to PEI.. I wonder what place has replaced Myrons now.. hmm

No comments: