Friday, April 22, 2005

yo

So I am gettin ready for PEI tomorrow.. I will be leaving around 10:30.. im getting really excited..I will get home and then that night be going out with Ranna and whoever else for her b~day..
Eh.. This apartment is a pig's stie.. We just kept putting off doing anything, cause i now dont have any school work .. in other words.. spare time.. We have left everything so long that we are drinking out of jars and eating off of stirophom plates and bowls.. haha
I really dont feel like doing that cleaning thang.. but i gess it muct be done.

So .. Mikes' called me for an interview on PEI.. I dont know anyone who has ever workde there.,, so i dont know if it would be a decent place to work or whatever..

Guess I will have to go to the interview and find out..

yay!! summer is here...ish!!!
Well.Im finished of school.. which is all that really matters.

No comments: