Saturday, April 02, 2005


Heya Ben! This is Jill.. And she is pretty friggen happy here! Posted by Hello

So ya.. up there is an old friend of mine Jill and I on graduation.. and she reminds me ever so much of Ben's chik Emily.. There attitudes, and mannerisms rather than their physical appearance. I have not spoken to Jill since the summer.. I think that I will give her a call... And the pic below is yet another of Chels and I when I was back in PEI for x~mas..
Wow It is april and my classes are finished by the end of this week! Today is my rent's anniversary and tonight is my B~day.. Both numero 19!
Yes thats right, my parents got married and then i was born the next morning ..
I am now old.. lol. No I wont be old for a while.. But now I wont have the excitement of sneaking into bars.. I went to kareokeelast Wed. It was pertty fun.Yet different then what I expected..Which is all that I will say!

I also saw the movie "Hitch" last night.. It was a good movie.. It was one of those that you see and you leave the theatre with a lil bit of hope for life.. Made me feel, that it can end up well in the end..
I want to go swimming
and for a jog..
and take over the world mu hahhahaha.. YEAH right! Like I want to take over that much chaos.
I am so easily distracted,,Lately every time i go to post... Someone starts chatting to me on MSN.. and that is the end of it.. as it is now!

No comments: